The Village of Roscoe is accepting applications for part-time positions in the Public Works & Parks Department.
– Be 18 years of age or older
– Have a HS Diploma or equivalent
– Have a valid Drivers License (CDL Preferred)
– Have 3 years minimum experience or educational/training equivalent
Please email completed applications/resumes to email@example.com
Applications are also available at the Village of Roscoe, 10631 Main Street, Roscoe, IL
The Village of Roscoe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
No phone calls will be accepted.
The deadline for applications is April 23rd, 2021
Roscoe Police Department is now accepting applications for full-time law enforcement officers.
– U.S. Citizenship
– Valid driver’s license
– High school diploma or GED
– 21 to under 35 years of age, unless otherwise exempt by statute. Successful applicants who are 20 years of age will not be appointed to active duty unless they have completed (2) two years of Law Enforcement Studies from an accredited college/university by the application deadline
– No felony convictions
– Residency required within a reasonable distance to Police Department as determined by the Chief of Police
– Must sign a Training Expense and Reimbursement Agreement if hired full time
Application forms and additional material available at the following link: