The Village of Roscoe Police Department is accepting applications for the position of a part-time police officer.
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements established by the Village of Roscoe, Illinois.
- Applicant must be Illinois certified law enforcement officers
- A competitive hourly rate of $24.50 per hour
- Uniform allowance is provided
REQUIRED DOCUMENT INSTRUCTIONS
It is your responsibility to provide the following documents to the department. Documents can be submitted within the online application or mailed/hand-delivered to the Roscoe Police Department, C/O Part-time Application, 10595 Main Street, Roscoe, IL 61073
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate (copy)
- Certified Birth Certificate (copy)
- College or University degree (copy)
- Military Service Record (DD-214) (copy)
- Driver’s License (copy of both sides)
- Citizenship and or Naturalization Papers (if applicable)
- Social Security Card (copy of original)
- Basic Law Enforcement Training Certificate (copy)
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Fill out this application completely and accurately. All statements in this application are subject to verification.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for advancement in the selection process.
The Village of Roscoe, IL is an Equal Opportunity Employer