LATERAL HIRE APPLICATION
The Village of Roscoe Police Department is accepting applications for the position of a lateral hire police officer.
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements established by the Village of Roscoe, Illinois.
- Applicant must be Illinois Law Enforcement Certified
- Must have served full time for at least two (2) years with their current Law Enforcement Department or Agency
- Must live within 30 miles within one year of hire date
REQUIRED DOCUMENT INSTRUCTIONS
It is your responsibility to provide the following documents to the department. Documents can be submitted within the online application or mailed/hand-delivered to the Roscoe Police Department, C/O Lateral Hire Application, 10595 Main Street, Roscoe, IL 61073
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate (copy)
- Certified Birth Certificate (copy)
- College or University degree (copy)
- Military Service Record (DD-214) (copy)
- Driver’s License (copy of both sides)
- Citizenship and or Naturalization Papers (if applicable)
- Social Security Card (copy of original)
- Basic Law Enforcement Training Certificate (copy)
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Fill out this application completely and accurately. All statements in this application are subject to verification.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for advancement in the selection process.
The Village of Roscoe, IL is an Equal Opportunity Employer